Monday, March 21, 2011

My cat

My Cat.


My cat I my icon from my past. I got my cat on 9th November.


My cat is fast and he’s ginger and white. He is big and he goes over the fence every day. He’s cuddly and warm and he can fit through the cat door.


My cat catches mice, rats and birds. When he catches one and mum looks outside she freaks out because he is playing with a mouse! Mum doesn’t like Buddy eating and playing with it. When he catches a bird he hides them (?) the house and Dad finds them.


Once buddy caught a rat and mum had to go and see the neighbour. Mum is too scared to go and pick it up! That’s why she had to get the next door neighbour to come and get it.


I like my cat, he is cool. I feel happy because my cat is still alive.



By Brittney.

No comments:

Post a Comment